• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 plyouth B body doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your 64 more door a sedan or hard top?
the glass is repro but I personally think it looks like crap like most other repro glass but it will work for what your doing, doors, quarter filler pieces & window regulators are the hardest parts.
Nice very clean sedan doors with glass & regulators $600-750 each plus probably another $250 or more freight shipping.
Quarter sections that are usable but not perfect with rust & will need patches with no glass or regs they usually have the window frame, channel extension, inner structure & post $600-900 pair depending on condition shipping easily $400-600 freight because they are very over sized sharp edges due to you want them cut large so you have enough material to work with.
I think your can Buy the metal upper door panel piece but in plastic now not sure how good it is & I've also seen guys make them out of 2 door ht pieces.
I've also seen HT doors made into sedan doors using the framing from a 4 door sedan with fillers welded in which look ok from a distance but I wouldn't do it on a show car. or if your lucky to find a junk rusted sedan door with a good frame then you can convert a HT door correctly.
Vent window from any 64-65 4 door sedan will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back