• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1964 Polara 440 330 hood trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparmarty50

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello. I need the trim piece that goes across the front of the hood (fender to fender) on my 64 Dodge 440. Any help or lead is appreciated. Have some extra trim / grill from same car that is available for barter +- cash. Thanks.

Hello. I need the trim piece that goes across the front of the hood (fender to fender) on my 64 Dodge 440. Any help or lead is appreciated. Have some extra trim / grill from same car that is available for barter +- cash. Thanks.
Good luck, that is a hard part to find in good condition. I had mine straightened and polished. rather than having it anodized , I painted it with clear urathane. ....................................MO

I'll look to see if i have a extra one. I'm not sure if I still have one or not. If not I know where I can get one.

If you don't have any luck finding one from a member here on FBBO, try giving Joe Suchy in Georgia a call since I think he carry's that part. You can find his phone number by searching his name in GOOGLE or shoot me a PM here and I'll be glad to send it to you.

Thanks for all the responses. I saw Joe in Carlisle but said he didn't have one. I'll contact him again to have him watch for one.
The one on my convertible is beat. I recently got a 64 440 4 dr. at estate auction in driver condition. The only thing missing was ... the hood trim. The hood was being touched up on the front and that small part never made it into the car after the death of the owner. I will get one - just keep on looking. Great site here! Thanks Again, Marty

The one that was on my convertible is pretty beat too but I'm nowhere near ready to spend money on trim items yet. I was at Carlisle too this year.....Joe's vendor space there is always busy. :)

I have one attached to a hood I'm not using. Pm me if your interested in it.

What's your email I can't get it to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back