• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Polara Convertible Rear Seat Cores - Can Pickup at Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpaksteve

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score
Looking for decent rear seat cores for a 64 Dodge Polara convertible. Earlier Dodge convertible seats [62 or 63] might work, but I can't say for sure because I've never seen convertible seats from these years. I was recently told that 1964 Plymouth convertible seats might be the same - if you have OEM seat pics from a 64 Plymouth convertible I'd appreciate seeing them even if you aren't interested in selling the seats. It will help me in my search...

The photo's here are the OEM rear seats from my friend's 64 Polara 500 Convertible. Note the sharp 'U' cutout on the front of the bottom seat where it goes over the driveshaft tunnel. Can pick up in Carlisle..... Thanks for reading!

Seat Bottom.jpg

Seat Back.jpg

Plymouth rear seat bottom is different than Dodge. As pictured, the Dodge rear seat bottom has a deep cut out for the drive shaft tunnel.This is because the bottom of the seat sits ahead of the rear seat "shelf". The rear seat bottom of a Plymouth sits up on the seat "shelf", because of Plymouth's shorter wheel base, and had a shallower tunnel cut out. 1963 Dodge rear seat should interchange, but not sure about 1962, because they had the shorter 116" wheelbase like the Plymouth's. 1963 & 1964 were both 119" wheel base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back