• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 polara parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinmike

Local time
7:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i am parting out a 1964 4 door polara,everything is available but engine and complete a/c set up.most parts are in very good condition.recently bought a 2 door 440 i'm restoring.let me know what you might need.very reasonable prices.

i am parting out a 1964 4 door polara,everything is available but engine and complete a/c set up.most parts are in very good condition.recently bought a 2 door 440 i'm restoring.let me know what you might need.very reasonable prices.
need rear bumper. the 2 pieces of stainless on driver door . one park lamp lens. glove box mech. / the dohicky that that the tumbler mech fits into. wouldnt mind stainless on hood lip, but probably dreaming while imdreaming heater control . think i have every thing else . thanks hoag

I could use the top of a drivers side quarter panel if it will work with my 65 Coronet. a pic would be helpful

The grille, if ya got it.

hoag,I got heater control w/light too.

009.jpg010.jpg015.jpg012.jpg

That wheel looks like it's in great shape - better than the one I have.

actually that the one in my 440 2 door

i was working on a deal to sell the car but that fell through.but i am gonna keep the wheel with the car

still have alot of parts from my 4 door.trim pieces,inside and outside door handles,wipers,heater core non a/c,dash parts,any odds and ends.all in very nice condition

still have alot of parts from my 4 door.trim pieces,inside and outside door handles,wipers,heater core non a/c,dash parts,any odds and ends.all in very nice condition
Flyinmike i am still interested in that steering wheel if your willing to sell it ! !

Do you still have the entire rear end available(brake to brake)? If so, do you know the ratio and if it is a sure grip or not? and also what your price would be? Thanks

Hi Flyinmike

In addition to the RH fender trim and horn ring that we spoke about I would like:
1) Door handles
2) Inner front fender brace
3) What rims does the car have on it?
4) What condition is the front bumper in?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back