• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 belv dash gauge bezel screws ?

moparman400

Local time
2:09 PM
Reaction score
I have no clue what screws are used to hold the trim bezels in place. What screws where used in the holes on the left side of the bezel near the speedo ? size ? and what size / kind of screws where used for the heater trim bezel ? I know i have the screws , but they got lost in the mix of other parts . Thanks who can reply !
screwss.jpg
screws.jpg

Joe Suchy near Dalton, Ga. sells interior screw kits for these cars, as well as lots of other trim. I don't have his contact info right now, but someone else can post it.

Mopar man - looks like you just got your bezel re- chromed? How did it turn out? Who did it?

Well, I had it done by a well known guy in the Seattle area. It came out ok. Ive had the new repop dash bezel , side by side. i couldn't tell the difference. Only difference was the time it took to get it. I did return the repop bezel and got a no hassle refund.
I will say he did good work and he did what he said he was going to do. I have no complaints.
The next time, i will go with the repop and have just the heater bezel done.

Deciding whether to do mine. On the rightmost gauge, do have a clock or delete? I have a delete - have been wondering if anyone might make a tach to fit there. I’ve looked around some but no too seriously yet.

Sorry for the crappy photos but you'll get the idea.
Redline Gauge works did the whole cluster. I believe he will make you a tach that you can install yourself.

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

Darter - thanks for the info. I called Redline. The tach costs between $460 - $480 installed and they tie it into the power from the circuit board.
Ammeter to voltmeter conversion is $320 and also wired into the circuit board.
Both are a little rich for my budget at the moment.
Your cluster looks great.
Question- you’ve got an automatic- curious as to why decided to put a tach in?
Thanks

The dash screws are phillips head, but they're also an unusually thick, round head. I have some around here somewhere. I'll see if I can locate them and post a photo or two.

Just got my interior trim screw set from Layson’s Restoration. The dash and heater bezel screws from this set are shown below.

1A31272B-859D-4A32-BA17-6762A8796995.jpeg

curious as to why decided to put a tach in?
Redline has been doing my clusters since the 90's.A,B,C and E bodies when I was active building cars.
Shannon did a few 1964 Plymouth clusters. When I sent him the 65 he asked "Wanna Tach ?"
Photo of the 1964 Plymouth Belvedere.

IMG_1486.JPG

These are the ones that hold the overall housing in place. They go into the recessed holes, for example on the left side of the speedometer like in one of the 1st photos.

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back