• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Belvedere rear quarter trim hole locations?

65affair

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Years ago i had welded up the side trim holes on my 65 Belvedere. Now i would like to put the trim back on.
Can anyone tell me what the approximate spacing between the holes how many there are? Specifically in the rear quarters.
I am also looking for the complete side trim, if anyone has trim they would like to sell...

Here is what I measured on my 65 BelvedereI 2 door post sedan. There are 12 holes in the rear quarters (11 spaces). The holes are not all evenly spaced. Starting from the forward-most hole and working towards the rear, here are the spaces I measured between the holes.
8" - 8" - 7"- 7" - 7" - 7" -7" - 7" - 7" - 7" - 6.5"

Also - The approx distance from the door opening to the first hole was about 6 5/8".
Don't know if all models are the same but I hope this helps.

Years ago i had welded up the side trim holes on my 65 Belvedere. Now i would like to put the trim back on.
Can anyone tell me what the approximate spacing between the holes how many there are? Specifically in the rear quarters.
I am also looking for the complete side trim, if anyone has trim they would like to sell...

Hi 65affiar, I tried various methods of replying to your comment about my 65 Satellite, but under the new FBBO format, can't figure out how to send you an e-mail--so I'm replying to this post you started. Thanks for the kind words about my car. I viewed your latest project in primer and it looks great; keep us informed of its progress. Again, thanks and best regards; Bob L.

Auto Transport Service
Back