• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Coronet parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangemhigh

Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm making room for a new project, and I've got a lot of spare '65 Coronet 500 parts that I'd like to get out of my way. Basically, there's 2 cars, and tons of spares that I've accumulated over the years that I need out of the shop. Too much to list, so please pm me, or post up your needs, and I'll get back with you. We'll be at Indy, and would be happy to bring any, and all parts along.

Thanks, Jim.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I already posted a glass hood and Hemi scoop in the performance parts section, if anyone is looking for one.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?107274-1965-Coronet-glass-hood-and-scoop

Interior chrome trim that is around the glass. Windshield, side glass and rear.
Must be in very good condition, not needing restoration.
PM me here.

Thanks

Interior chrome trim that is around the glass. Windshield, side glass and rear.
Must be in very good condition, not needing restoration.
PM me here.

Thanks

I'll check tonight. Can you PM me a contact number?

^^^ Checking with my partner on both. Thanks!

floor shift steering column

do
I'm making room for a new project, and I've got a lot of spare '65 Coronet 500 parts that I'd like to get out of my way. Basically, there's 2 cars, and tons of spares that I've accumulated over the years that I need out of the shop. Too much to list, so please pm me, or post up your needs, and I'll get back with you. We'll be at Indy, and would be happy to bring any, and all parts along.

Thanks, Jim.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I already posted a glass hood and Hemi scoop in the performance parts section, if anyone is looking for one.

Do you have a floor **** column, also need a good 2 speed wiper motor
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?107274-1965-Coronet-glass-hood-and-scoop

I see 64tpolara inquired about interior chrome trim. Did you have any left and in what shape? Also do you have any decent 500 tailight lens.

Last edited:

Thanks, Jim.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jim,
I'm looking for some rear window trim for a 65 Coronet 500 two door hardtop. Please let me know if you have some. Thanks, Todd

hey Jim, looking for gold steering wheel and rear seat belts, 4 speed top plate! thanks steve

Do you have a good reverse light lens and still would like to know if you have interior stuff available. Thanks.

I'm in need of the nut that holds the headlight switch to the dash bezel . Do you have one ?

Thanks, Jim.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in desperate need for the rear chrome exterior trunk panel only found on 65 Coronet 500. Yes, I know these are rare, please call me ******Please use the Conversation feature for contact as per site rules - NO phone numbers allowed***********

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for interior door and quarter panel trim.

The Mopar fender emblems on my 500 are gold & black does this make a difference for the chrome trunk panel that I'm looking for?
******Please use the Conversation feature for contact as per site rules - NO phone numbers allowed***********
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Needing a speedometer and rear trunk trim for 65 coronet 500, any of these still available?

I need forward sections of quarter panels, B-pillar and inner structure. Some rust is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back