• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1965 Dodge Coronet STREET FIGHTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparcrazy.com

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Coronet STREET FIGHTER $14375
-This beautiful rustfree car was dissembled and stripped to bare metal. A fresh coat of Dodge Medium Blue" was applied and then clear coated. The body panels are straight and all glass is nice.
-The driveline of this beast consists of a vintage 1971 400 Block, Stroker Crank(451 Cubes)10-1 Compression, worked 906 heads, Competation Street cam, Aluminum Edelbrock intake with a Holley Carb, 727 Trans with shift kit, 2400 Hughes converter,
-The car sits on new tires with torq thrust wheels bolted to a 8 3/4” with 355 Gears, Drag shocks, Super stock springs.
So this is the magic formula, all wrapped up in a low-key package and ready to rock. The drive train is virtually bulletproof, the parts are all high quality, and the workmanship is very good. The 451 was placed in a body that was ment to have a smaller implant therefor you have a very potent street fighter that isn’t ashamed to show up at the local cruise and pop the hood. This is another one of those cars that you just couldn’t duplicate for the asking price. And just try to find a similar Coronet anywhere! Set up to run, fully sorted, and 100% reliable, this is a lot of fun in an inexpensive package. Price is $14375 FIRM Call " deleted by staff "

Attachments

• IMG955044.jpg
    IMG955044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • IMG959851.jpg
    IMG959851.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited by a moderator:
wow now that is a very nice looking ride good luck with your sale:headbang:

Sweet Mopar there im very fond of the 65s there was 1 that went over the block at mecum Kansas city a no reserve 65 coronet I should have bid on that someone got it for 8500 I was like are you kidding me,well that's the chance you take putting a car like that at no reserve besides that I would like to see under the hood and some pics of the interior im very interested in this car THANK YOU

Now if it will only quit snowing long enough to rescue it from the Great White North!

CONGRATS on the sale I just bought a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 64.000 original miles, its from Kansas the tital says , I went threw this car before buying it and it is almost perfect no bondo or patchs anywhere the underneath the car is clean as a whistle, the interior is perfect automatic on the floor, man I stepped in dog doo with this one, I couldn't be Happier. Congrats Again

You know there's a drop down under 'thread tools' at the top that allow you to mark an ad as sold and it shows up out on the menu, that way everyone can see it and not have to open the ad thread only to see at the bottom it's been sold already....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back