• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1 of 3 Mr Norm 426 Street Ram 1966 Dodge Coronet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
55k OBO
Harned Ky

We finally have a real price on the Mr Norm 66 Coronet Street Ram known as Gentle Ben. Most likely you’ve kept up with the forum page on here so you probably know the story but if you don’t. Ben is a factory 426 Wedge 4 Speed 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 this series of Street Rams were the precursors to the Street Hemi cars and Chryslers trick to getting a 426 C.I. engine into NASCAR (if you’d like more info watch the Uncle Tony’s Garage video or I’d be happy to tell you myself). There are currently only 3 Street Rams confirmed to exist in the world with 2 of the being located in the United States Ben being the only 1 for sale and possibly your only opportunity to ever own a car that many of the big name collectors haven’t even had a chance to own. Now as cool of a car as Ben is and as much of a Day 2 Survivor as it is Ben is not sporting it’s original 426 Wedge but does come with a buildable 426 Wedge with many parts it also comes with the proper grill and plenty of other pieces to convert it back to a Coronet 440 instead of wearing the 500 badges that it is now it is entirely up to the buyer but if they’re not interested in leaving the car a survivor we have an uncut hood we’d be happy to let go of with it in exchange we get to keep the cut hood. Feel free to ask any questions you have or make offers.

Ben is a car that would be cool to either restore it back to factory (which I would be more than happy to provide you with details of how it left Mr Norms to make sure you did it right) or can be left a wicked cool survivor to drive around and take to shows it grabs attention everywhere it goes

IMG_7305.jpeg

IMG_7795.jpeg

IMG_7884.jpeg

IMG_8071.jpeg

IMG_8371.jpeg

For anyone interested we will have the car at MCACN in the Barn Finds and Hidden Gems section come up to us and make us a cash or trade offer. Own a car that will make any real collector jealous.

Ben is still on the market for the moment don’t be scared to make offers we consider cash, trades, cash and trades don’t miss your 1 opportunity to own a car of this caliber you will never find one again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back