• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 plymouth belvedere ll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"ll raise you to $101.00
That is a nice looking ride.

Alllllright.

$102.84, a Vanilla candle (mostly unburnt) and a VHS copy of It Came from Beneath the Sea

$157.00 a slightly used nose hair trimmer, a finishing hammer, and a cinnamon glade candle.

$161.57, a bent bumper, the Earnhardt hat, and a deck of old nudie playing cards

(you suppose he appreciates all the free bumps?)

I'm so glad you people on here have turned this sight into a big!! JOKE!! Thanks for letting me know the mentality of the mopar??? people on here,so I know never to post an ad on this sight. I see no one here is a serious mopar guy.. I would think the car as nice as it is would go no less than $20,000.00

I'm so glad you people on here have turned this sight into a big!! JOKE!! Thanks for letting me know the mentality of the mopar??? people on here,so I know never to post an ad on this sight. I see no one here is a serious mopar guy.. I would think the car as nice as it is would go no less than $20,000.00

Just disregard this post he is WAY too serious about this.

$161.57, a bent bumper, the Earnhardt hat, and a deck of old nudie playing cards

(you suppose he appreciates all the free bumps?)

We don't mean any offense, but he asked for an offer, and didn't give any idea what he wanted for the car. So I made an offer and he's gotten a bunch of exposure

Check some of the other posts. They may not have been bumped for some time

What's he so mad about, I hope he didn't think any of us were serious? It's a sweet car!

Ohhhhhhhh........................................................... I almost forgot..............................................................................................................................................................................................bump

I dunno. Got a lot of gall to come in here and start rippin people with his first post.

That is a bit much, but recently I haven't seen a Belvedere 2 in this condition go for more than 10.

Damn nice car no matter what.

Anyone besides me notice the original poster and jack the ripper are both from St. Louis?

1965 Belvedere, 440, aluminum eddy heads, 10 1/2 comp., 489 lift comp cam, roller rockers, m1 intake, 950 proform carb., polished aluminum radiator,
727 manual valve body, 3500 stall converter, tti ceramic coated headers with flowmaster mufflers, 3 inch exhaust, 8.75 rear with 410 posi, frame connected, 10.5 x 29.5 m/t street ets, Stock interior in excellent condition, color of car: factory medium torquoise with pearl, new bumpers, car is rust free!!!!!!

$30,000 or make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back