• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 Plymouth horn ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay t.

Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a driver quality horn ring. Prefer the half round style. Thanks

'66BelvyHornRing.jpg
I have #2660119, half ring style, which I think fits both '65 and '66, but do not quote me on that!! Maybe someone with a parts book can tell us for sure?? Anyway, this ones pretty nice, but the center pieces are not too good....not sure if/how it could be restored. $50.00 plus ship if you should want it.....i'll get a pic up... HTH, Lefty71

Years ago I had a 65 Belvedere II that had this ring.
Looks like a cross between the 64 and the 66.

DCP_00009.JPG DCP_0077.JPG

Thanks Lefty71, but that looks like a 66.
Jay
Maybe a pic of what you need may help ?? You can easily pull something off the 'net, if yours is lost.

Lefty's is from a C body. They are close but not exact. The blue one MM posted is correct for a B body.

Maybe I was mistaken as the only time I saw that one was when we were searching for BB 65 transmissions and it was in a Fury something. Guess the wheel could have been swapped. All my 65 rings have part number 2530941.

You are correct Parts Stalker. The one MM posted is the right style. It has square ends where the black wrinkled finish is, not point ends like the one Lefty posted

This one was with a 65 Belvedere ll that I parted awhile ago.
Very pitted. Came off an East coast car.

E45648EF-7ABF-403C-8C78-CC09B09ACB4B.jpeg A48246B7-80E3-4561-95FD-0FB54A55AD95.jpeg

Thanks for the reply but I’m looking for one in a little better shape
Jay

Maybe a bit better overall than what Ed has. Still has pitting but some shine left.

SANY0001.JPG SANY0002.JPG SANY0003.JPG

I think it would clean up a bit yet. Some imperfections in the center emblem, which could be touched up on the back side with model paint if you wanted. You can have it for cost of shipping.

SANY0004.JPG SANY0005.JPG

That’s awesome Peabody, thank you very much. I’ll pm you my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back