• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1966 Belvedere II Black Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthbelvy

Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a black 66 Belvedere II Steering wheel. Prefer complete with horn ring and center cap. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure PGClassics makes the wheel.

But gonna have to find a nice used horn ring

I'm pretty sure PGClassics makes the wheel.

But gonna have to find a nice used horn ring
I did see them there for sale. Looking for a nice complete used one if possible. Thanks for the tip.

If you're open to not exactly correct.

A 1967 wheel will work.
It's just a 3 spoke versus 1966 is 2 spoke wheel

If you're open to not exactly correct.

A 1967 wheel will work.
It's just a 3 spoke versus 1966 is 2 spoke wheel
Yeah I have a 67 three spoke in it now. I would like to put in correct 66 2 spoke.

Hello---I just sent you a private message that I can definitely help you out with a really nice complete assembly !!!!

I learned long ago not to walk away from a part you need thats nice as long as its reasonably priced.

But I'm not the one looking either.
This past spring I picked up a horn ring at Spring Fling that could pass for NOS
I then picked up an NOS correct center cap for my Satellite off eBay. My steering wheel was NOS when it was put on the car 20 years ago

20230512_155835.jpg

I learned long ago not to walk away from a part you need thats nice as long as its reasonably priced.

This past spring I picked up a horn ring at Spring Fling that could pass for NOS
I then picked up an NOS correct center cap for my Satellite off eBay. My steering wheel was NOS when it was put on the car 20 year

I then picked up an NOS correct center cap for my Satellite off eBay. My steering wheel was NOS when it was put on the car 20 years ago

View attachment 1580772
Your car is 67 correct? Should that not be a 3 spoke wheel for 67 and two spoke like this for 66???

My car is a 66 and has the correct 2 spoke in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back