• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 Plymouth Satellite Or Belvedere II Tail Light Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Zangenberg

Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score
Mt. Dora, FL I need the two (2) inner chrome trim pieces from either a 1965 Satellite, or a 1965 Belvedere II tail light (The inner tail light trim is identical on both). I have the tail light assemblies, and the lens. Just the inner trim pieces. Please see sample image attachment...The inside trim, is a "press-fit", IIRC. Must be at least "driver quality", & not badly pitted, and not be bent, & dented.
More-than-likely...someone has the two lenses, with the inner trim pieces present. That would no-doubt be just fine too! Please PM me with price, and a contact number, and/or an email address.
Thanks!
AL

10271194_1389269068025477_23173801886896694_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Mike! Are you referring to the trim, and or the trim, & lenses? I have seen the lenses, and trim advertised together; (set of two).
I appreciate your response/reply!
AL :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike! Are you referring to the trim, and or the trim, & lenses? I have seen the lenses, and trim advertised together; (set of two).
I appreciate your response/reply!
AL :thumbsup:
Al,
I guess I saw the lenses with trim (that's what I purchased). I don't know where to direct you to find just the trim, unless you can find the manufacturer of the repops?
Mike

Al,
I guess I saw the lenses with trim (that's what I purchased). I don't know where to direct you to find just the trim, unless you can find the manufacturer of the repops?
Mike
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike, I'm certain it is indeed the lenses, & trim together (new). TTBOMK...it's doubtful the trim is available separately. & new from a manufacturer. Although, I could be wrong! (I have been wrong...once, before). HAAAH! Yeah right!:rolleyes:
Thanks again!
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back