• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 satellite left (driver) fender

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is this one . he wants 350 for it , plus shipping .
DSC08690.JPG

i appreciate it..hard to see it good from that angle..is the fender dent and rust free..do you think it is original paint..we are interested..
will he pack it and deal with the shipping or are you gonna do that??

oem paint , no signs of heavy rust , minor surface if any , might have minro dents from doors or like that . he doesn't ship and will need to get paid for before removal . i might be going this saturday , so no rush , lol . i could have my friend shot some more pics if needed , its 130 round trip through traffic town oakland and that side of the sfba , from san jose passed vallejo . its not a fun ride . just let me know i'll do what i can . paul massaro

wow, had no idea it was such a ride..probably too much i think on all fronts

just let me know if your going for it . maybe make it a combo trip . be easier on both of us .

just let me know if your going for it . maybe make it a combo trip . be easier on both of us .
if you think it is quality then lets do it..would 100 dollars be fair for you to get it and pack it for a greyhound or fedex shipment..(i am not sure of the size..looks smaller than a charger fender and maybe it can go fedex..if not has to go greyhound or forward air if you are near a depot..what is your closest major airport like lax or frisco???

you can combine trip..maybe help with your costs of a trip you need to make?

yes a combo would work , shipping ? i've never shipped via air freight before grey hound moved out of town in the other direction . buy thats after we get it in our hands . oh and if it has issues i won't buy it . so let me get some things going . how do you wish to keep in touch , you could pm me and we can deal with every detail in the pm even shear email . i'll await your response .

still looking for this fender if anyone has one..please message me if you do..THANKS!!!!

I have a nice LF fender! Belvedere 2 (trim holes & v8 holes) No rust! That is surface rust not holes! Had slight damage above headlight repaired and primed! $400.00 I'm in the St. Louis ,Mo. area Let me know if you're interested!

20180508_133510.jpg 20180508_133523.jpg 20180508_133545.jpg

well that much closer on shipping . if it don't work out . there is still the one here in calif .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back