• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 & 1967 Charger computer designs of my Aluminum carved products.

Leesrt

Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a CNC programmer and CNC machinist that happens to be a Mopar guy. I own a 1969 Charger R/T, but love the 66 and 67s as well. I've also been working on Aluminum carvings and have come up with many designs. At the moment, I'm in the design stage with plans to run prototypes at a later date. I thought I'd share some of my 66 and 67 Charger designs with you.

1966 CHARGER DECK LID EMBLEM 2.jpg 1966 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW BLACK CARVE 1.jpg 1966 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW GREEN GREEN TOP 1.jpg 1966 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW RED WHITE TOP 1.jpg 1966CHARGERREAR4_485COASTER.jpg 1967 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW BLACK CARVE 1.jpg 1967 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW BLUE WHITE TOP 2.jpg 1967 CHARGER FRONT ANGLE VIEW RED RED TOP 1.jpg 1967 CHARGERREAR 4_485 COASTER.jpg

Excellent, great work. More info please.
These are designs for a product I'm working on. Right now these are 4.485" diameter x 5/16" thick Aluminum carved Christmas ornaments with 3 powerful rare Earth magnets in the back. I'm in the process of building my library of art work to do lots of these some day. I've done a few prototypes of my 1969 Charger and they look good. I have yet to do the colorized versions yet, but plan to do some prototypes of them here in the near future. I haven't dialed the price in yet, because I'm still working on fine tuning the process. Right now they would range between 60.00 to 100.00 ea. Pricey, and that's why I'm trying to fine tune to bring cost down. I'll post more as my prototypes come off. I would also like to take this art work and make air cleaner lids, custom valve covers, wheel caps, etc. All of these can be customized to whatever someone wants on their own design. I'll come up with the basic car shots and we can add VIN numbers, engine callouts, etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back