• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 4 door belvedere parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headliner bows, circuit boards and valve cover sold. Still have plenty just ask.

Hello, do you have the door lock rods and the clips, Left and right? Little rods that go to the lock cylinder. Let me know, thanks

Last edited:
I should, the problem is they all got taped together, got a pic or diagram of them?

Hello, do you have the door lock rods and the clips, Left and right? Little rods that go to the lock cylinder. Let me know, thanks
These?

DSC00941.JPG

Just found a set of Transmission crossmember bolts.

Good evening. I am looking for the front and back window trim. A piller trim or what do you have for the interior. Putting a stripped drag car back on the road. Thanks, Clint.

I have all of it but the rear trim, the pillar trim that I have is blue for the front pillars. Front windshield trim is really nice great for a driver but will buff out for shows.

Last edited:
Have to get a pic of the window trim if wanted.

pillar.jpg

Let me double check on the pillar trim the front windshield trim I know I still have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back