• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 4 door belvedere parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let me know what you want for all the inside trim you have. The color is fine. My car is originally blue and probably going back with that. Thanks.

Give me a bit to make sure I still have it, next time I do this I need to make a list at least of what sold. Want pics of the windshield trim also while I am out there?
Any thing else you need that I can snap a pic of my prices are really reasonable, more to pull it off than to make a million.

Here is what I have the interior pillars and the windshield trim.
The tape is just from storing them.
DSC01083.JPG
DSC01084.JPG
DSC01085.JPG
DSC01086.JPG
DSC01087.JPG

Forgot abot these three of the for for a 66 belve back window.
DSC01088.JPG
DSC01089.JPG

Front moulding sold, still have a bunch of parts mostly smalls just ask. Doo have a free hood and trunk lid, and rear window for pickup only.

Last edited:
I am parting out a 1966 Belvedere 4 door, panels are shot but tons of good parts slant motor is fine for a rebuild, 114 k on it it turns over fine. Tons of dash parts, mechanical parts and some parts of sheetmetal can be cut out. Thanks FBBO!

Would you happen to have hood ornament and if so how much would you sell for? Thanks

That went a long time ago, there are some on ebey in the 40's or so for drivers.

T bar adjusters sold, still have a lot of parts taking up room just ask for needs.

I have a good trans crossmember and bolts, will sell them separately. $75 OBO

Rear spring hangers and control arm pivots sold.

no they were totally rotted through and the brackets also., thanks for asking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back