• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 Coronet int. parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantengine

Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. I have way to much stuff and need to make room to work on my projects.I have seats,consoles,radios,dashes,etc.I can post pics here or email on request. I accept Paypal, U.S. Postal money order, Canadian bank draft, or cash in person. I also have a ad in the exterior parts section.

I am looking for the interior door panel trim pieces that attach the door panel at the top edge. They are stainless steel and the panel slides inside the trim at the top. I need these for a 2 door 67 coronet.
Thanks,
John

Hi John. I probobly have those. I will check Wednesday and get back to you.

Lookin for Blue carpet but not used...if you happen to have it let me know.

White or bronze 2D seats or panels?

Lookin for Blue carpet but not used...if you happen to have it let me know.
Sorry no new carpet of any kind

- - - Updated - - -

Hi John. I probobly have those. I will check Wednesday and get back to you.
Found em. Took a quick pic on door 026.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Gauge bezel for a 66 with a/c?
Sorry no AC bezels

Radio Delete plate for a 67 Coronet ??

Thanks, PM if you have.

hell I just replied to your other ad anyways I also need the top of the console for a 66/500.and Im shoure I need more Ill have to look........Artie

hey john I need white door panels and whole console 67 dodge cornet 500

Hi, its for a 66 Bel II. This is a daily driver and bracket car, something better that rotten bottom half and cracked plastic is fine. No pristine OEM required.

I am hoping to find some interior chrome trim for the front seat in my 1967 charger. This is for the driver side seat-back.
It appears that I may have seats from a gtx that came with the car.

Trim is 5/16" wide x 17-5/8" long and 1/4" deep in the channel. I hope the pics may explain more fully what I am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back