• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 Coronet int. parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have bucket seats
I do have buckets but shipping to your location would be pricey.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, its for a 66 Bel II. This is a daily driver and bracket car, something better that rotten bottom half and cracked plastic is fine. No pristine OEM required.
I have 66 Coronet panels. Not correct but would fit.

I know it's a long shot but do you have a set of 67 r/t interior door name plates? Thanks!

looking for a non power steering floor shift steering column for a 66

Need heater controls that mount in dash for 67 Satellite. Plus control cables if available. Thanks

Looking for the cigarette lighter. The whole assembly. For a 66 coronet. Thanks

This is moparnutt again. I haven't heard from you in quite a while. Have you gotten rid of the whole car? I know there was some mix up on the parts I needed.

Looking for the stainlees trim on the rear door panels that separates the vinyl and carpet. I think they were used on '66 500 models only - got 'em ?

Would you have the U shape bezel that's above the steering column ?

hello there...i have a 67 satellite and are looking for radio knobs???? think you have any??? thanks Jeremy

hi,

im looking for the heater control knobs for a non a/c car. they are kind of rectangular.

also do you have an upper steering column trim piece? its the chrome u shaped piece that goes over the column.

your mailbox is full

66 trim

Im looking for the chrome trim at the edge of the headliner, above the side windows that go from above the windshield to the base of the rear side window on a 66-67 Hardtop B-body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back