• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 Coronet parts,lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantengine

Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi. I am looking to thin down my parts herd. I have doors,fenders,hoods grilles, moldings,etc. I can email or post pics on request.I accept Paypal,U.S. Postal money order, Canadian bank draft, or cash in person. Parts will be $10 and up.I also have an ad in the interior parts section.

fender splash shields that bolt to the cowl and seal to the fender. Would need to be rust free. Have a set?

Looking for a clean, cost effective pass side 66 fender.

Are you in Canada?

Looking for a hood and tail light extension trim pieces if you have them. I am in nj. Thank you

fender splash shields that bolt to the cowl and seal to the fender. Would need to be rust free. Have a set?
I'll check tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a hood and tail light extension trim pieces if you have them. I am in nj. Thank you
Hi. For what year?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for a clean, cost effective pass side 66 fender.

Are you in Canada?
Hi. Fenders need work. I'm in Vancouver, Canada. I think shipping would not be cost effective.

Hi...looking for a hi note Sparton horn for my 70 Bee...have any hi note horns?

Any trunk extension sections? Just the vertical bit.
Surface rust/ small holes not a problem.
Would you be willing to ship to the UK- cheapest possible?

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg
any luck with the tail light extension trim for a 66?
Here's what I have

- - - Updated - - -

1966 or 1967

- - - Updated - - -

Checked the home today and came up empty but I'll check the shop Thursday

How much for the piece of trim (u shaped piece) in the middle pic? Please pm me if possible. Thank you

looking for bumpers and grill for 66/500 don't have to be perfect is a driver not a show car..$$$$$$$$$$ and pic.would be nice to 21780 zip......thanks Artie

looking for bumpers and grill for 66/500 don't have to be perfect is a driver not a show car..$$$$$$$$$$ and pic.would be nice to 21780 zip......thanks Artie
Do you need both sides and the center I beam and bezels. I have the bumpers but shipping may be a dealbreaker.019.jpg021.jpg

Looking for a Passenger tinted glass for 2 door

Do you have a trunk finish panel for a 67 500 or rt? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back