• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966-67 Coronet parts,lots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is an old thread, but any hood lip moldings for a '67 Coronet? (driver quality)

Thanks!

Hi don'ts suppose you have a good 66 deckled , also the chrome interior trim that holds the window weather stripping that runs the length of the interior roof to back quarter window thanks preference would be with rubbers thank you

I am in need of a very nice pass side grill surround for a 67 coronet? Pass side wheel lip molding for a 500 model, and any real nice belt moldings on the exterior? thx.

Um are they the same panel by chance just different trim? Mines a 66 thanks
1966 have the reverse lights in the trunklid. 1967 reverse lights are in the bumper. I saw a 1966 one advertised around here. I'll see what shape it's in.

hi thankyou only the overland freight I think to Compton Ca. Then it's couple hundred onto then 15 % I'm hoping around 700 in total something around there thanks Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back