• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966/67 quarter glass regulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
2:42 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of regulators and all associated hardware for sale. Also I believe I have both door regulators and the parts to go with those. 150.00 obo plus shipping.

A3108F8B-0FD5-425D-AE77-C8D1585DDA0B.jpeg 19812CAC-1489-4022-A51B-A502DE631264.jpeg

I also have both rear quarter windows in another for sale post.

Last edited:
How much to shop to 85365 and add the passenger door regulator

I went out to the shed I do not have the regulators for the doors. What you see pictured are the quarter window regulators and all the parts to assemble them. And one door rear channel. Not sure which side at this point. Its the channel the door glass rides in at the back of the door.

Last edited:
I went out to the shed I do not have the regulators for the doors. What you see pictured are the quarter window regulators and all the parts to assemble them. And one door rear channel. Not sure which side at this point. Its the channel the door glass rides in at the back of the door.
That’s fine how much for shipping for the two rear ones?

I will include that track for the door glass... I wont need it. I'll have to get a box and take it up to find out.

if It doesn’t work out with 67, I’d be interested. Thanks

I will include that track for the door glass... I wont need it. I'll have to get a box and take it up to find out.
Im quoting myself here.. Let me make sure I didn't take that door track out of my 66 lol.

Got you a shipping quote.. to Yuma Az. ouch these prices are out there. Its 20 pounds 24x12x6. Seems high to me but thats the quote I got. Also will include that door glass track. I have mine in the car.. So would 200.00 shipped be to much? Every time I ship I get burned lol.

Delivered By:

By End of Day Friday

November 1, 2019

Guaranteed

46.51 USD

Billable Weight:

20.0 lbs.

USPS says 54.00 to ship. Soo UPS is cheaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back