• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966-69 B Body Disc brake rotor AFTERMARKET

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert horman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOE SALE LOWERING the price of a 1966-69 B Body disc brake rotor. This is a 2-piece rotor just like the original Bendix brand rotors. This is a replacement AFTERMARKET NEW rotor never installed. New price for the rotor $300.00 plus shipping.10-27-2023 More information about this rotor. This rotor measures 11 inches in diameter. B body bolt pattern 4 1/2 inches X 5. I have measured this rotor against a 1968 roto that came off my 1968 Hemi Dodge Charger. This is in the original box I got the rotor in. The box says Kelsey on it but no ware on the box does it say KELSEY-HAYES so This is not a Kelsey Hayes rotor. The name Kelsey is the aftermarket company who made these aftermarket rotors. If you have any questions I would be glad to answer any questions about the rotor. Thanks for listening my ramblings, I am lowering the price to $250.00 plus $25.00 shipping Bob Horman

66-69 ROTOR 1.JPG

66-69 ROTOR 2.JPG

66-69 ROTOR 3.JPG

66-69 ROTOR 4.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back