• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD BENDIX Disc Brake Rotor. 1966-69 B Body Cars. 2 Piece Rotor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have this DISC Brake rotor, that is used on the 1966-69 B body line of cars using the BENDIX disc brake system, on those cars.

This rotor is from back in the dinosaur days, when you needed, and bought a rotor for the old Mopar cars, you got a rotor and hub assembly.
That's the way they came.

But i DO NOT have a hub for this rotor, but i am selling a pair of hubs in another one of my ads, if your looking for, needing hubs.

This rotor has been machined by me, decades ago, when i was wrenching, full time, earning my living.
It is a parts store rotor, that was a replacement on the car.

It measures in at .861 thousandths of an inch.
According to a 1969 Chrysler service manual that i have it states original thickness was .886 - .878.
And minimum thickness is .816.

So this rotor is in excellent shape, waiting to be used, all over again.

I am selling it for $150.00, plus whatever the mailman is going to be needing, to your zip code.

Payment will be thru Pal Pal, or a good old fashioned USPS, money order.

Anyone interested, please send me a message, and then we both can go from there.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

BENDIX Rotor 66-69  A1.JPG

BENDIX Rotor 66-69 A2.JPG

BENDIX Rotor 66-69 A3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back