• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Belvedere 11 project $3000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickBright

Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
mopar 1055.jpgHealth issues force the sale of my '66 Belvedere 2 door project. I am not going to be able to build the car.
Very nice project, very little rust, straight bumpers need chromed. No windshield and missing a couple of the side windows. 273 auto, power brakes/steering car. Was last tagged in Missouri in 1982 sat in a garage until a few years ago. Certicard.
I have a good running 440/727 that goes with the car. The guy I got the car from removed the trim pieces, I think all are there except for one of the tail light housings that is missing. No front seat but I have 2 pairs of bucket seats (they are 60's but not sure what they are out of) and a floor shift power steering column.
It is a project, has a non running 273. Car has very good lines and very little rust issues.
Car is located about 45 minutes south of Branson MO in Northwest Ar. Bill of sale, the car was sold at an estate auction in Mo a few years ago and the guy I bought it from did not get a title.
$3000.00 or best offer,
Thanks,
Rick

Attachments

• mopar 1022.jpg
    mopar 1022.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 999
  • mopar 1024.jpg
    mopar 1024.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • mopar 1038.jpg
    mopar 1038.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,009
  • mopar 1021.jpg
    mopar 1021.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 953
  • mopar 1027.jpg
    mopar 1027.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 955
Last edited:
Sale pending on the Plymouth, looks like it is Iowa bound to a fellow member here. I think it has found a good home.
Thanks
Rick

Seats are out of a 67 gm a body ( chevelle, gto , etc depends on stitching)
One year only seats. Bout 350 to 450 dollar seats depending on who wants them . I know this is a little late. And shouldnt be showing knowledge of chevys...

I'm currently chasing a 66 charger...however I was REALLY after a 66-7 R/T. your car may fit the bill? I'll try to keep up with you and informed if I can make it happen.

Car is still/back up for sale. Will take $2500 cash no PayPal, but PLEASE don't waste my and your time if your are not serious about the car. I will work with a buyer, just please do not string me along for a week with "I want the car the money is coming" when it is not.

The Belvedere can stay in my shop until pickup but the car is probably not in your back yard and will need to be picked up or delivery may be possible for a fee if car is paid for .

Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back