• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Challenger Convertible Restoration Project !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69 Charger 500 Fanatic

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1971 Challenger Convertible Restoration Project !!

20K - (No Parts Stash/Collection, That Portion Of The Sale Has Been Sold)

Originally an EV2, (White Top "I Think" ??), Tan Interior, 340, Automatic.

JH27H1B ...... No fender tag, no broadcast sheet.

$20,000.00 For The car and a "very near" period correct 340-long block that has been freshly machined and needs final cleaning before assembly. Also comes with a gasket kit and rod & main bearings. Also includes all applicable parts which include things like the seats, console, interior panels, grille work, tail light assembly, bumpers, and whatever else the car came with when I bought it.

The only real options on this car that I can think of right off the top of my head are that it is a 340 car, 3 speaker dash, standard dash (non-Rallye), non-a/c car, manual top car, rear sway bar. As far as I know, "most", if not all convertible specific parts are there on the car.

This car has been off the road in dry storage since the early 80s. The body of this car is very respectable as are the frame rails. The left side driver's floor pan (front & rear) needs repair/patch/replacement ??? The car has been painted "over" a couple of times so, I would imagine the sheet metal is in very good shape with all the paint protecting it ?? The doors open and shut very well and the entire car is structurally sound ... The current color on the car was done in the early 80s as it was a project to be done otherwise back then.

Clear Kentucky Title In My Name.

Car is located in Louisville, KY.

If interested, please feel free to PM me ...

Thx, For The Interest !!

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.