• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 belvedere 2 wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason lewis

Local time
6:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This cars main body has been media blasted,da'd and primed.It is a really clean and solid car.The only issues are pass.qtr,spare tire well.And trunk floor well,which I have a replacement.Tail gate has rust in the bottom.Grill assembly is driver qlty,along with the bumpers.Fenders are awesome,just a couple of dings.Floors,solid,and coated with zero rust.All the window frame areas are solid,and coated with rustoleum rust preventer.Frame rails are great.The engine compartment and under carriage are still bare metal.All of the glass is good including the windshield.It is just taped in,do not have the gasket.Interior is all there,dash pad is really good.Headliner and plastic seam covers are in good shape.I put the exterior together,and dash,front seat,steering.All the rest of the parts are taped together,bagged and tagged.I didn't align the body parts,figured it would be disassembled for paint.Great body to start with.Clean title.Asking $3000.

Attachments

• jasons.jpg
    jasons.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,957
  • unname1.jpg
    unname1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 2,949
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 2,963
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 2,998
This cars main body has been media blasted,da'd and primed.It is a really clean and solid car.The only issues are pass.qtr,spare tire well.And trunk floor well,which I have a replacement.Tail gate has rust in the bottom.Grill assembly is driver qlty,along with the bumpers.Fenders are awesome,just a couple of dings.Floors,solid,and coated with zero rust.All the window frame areas are solid,and coated with rustoleum rust preventer.Frame rails are great.The engine compartment and under carriage are still bare metal.All of the glass is good including the windshield.It is just taped in,do not have the gasket.Interior is all there,dash pad is really good.Headliner and plastic seam covers are in good shape.I put the exterior together,and dash,front seat,steering.All the rest of the parts are taped together,bagged and tagged.I didn't align the body parts,figured it would be disassembled for paint.Great body to start with.Clean title.Asking $3000.
I have a used gasket from a 2dr. HT for that windshield. $25+, PM me

I think the 2dr windshield gaskets wont' fit the wagons, however a 4dr windshield gasket will fit

PRICE REDUCTION Let's move this.

This cars main body has been media blasted,da'd and primed.It is a really clean and solid car.The only issues are pass.qtr,spare tire well.And trunk floor well,which I have a replacement.Tail gate has rust in the bottom.Grill assembly is driver qlty,along with the bumpers.Fenders are awesome,just a couple of dings.Floors,solid,and coated with zero rust.All the window frame areas are solid,and coated with rustoleum rust preventer.Frame rails are great.The engine compartment and under carriage are still bare metal.All of the glass is good including the windshield.It is just taped in,do not have the gasket.Interior is all there,dash pad is really good.Headliner and plastic seam covers are in good shape.I put the exterior together,and dash,front seat,steering.All the rest of the parts are taped together,bagged and tagged.I didn't align the body parts,figured it would be disassembled for paint.Great body to start with.Clean title.Asking $2500 new price.obo
Let's see some offers

Is no one interested?Not even an offer?Is it only worthy of the scrap pile.

This car is going to be parted out,let me know what you need.

I may be interested in some interior pieces. Does it have a third seat? Im also looking for the pass side spare wheel cover.

Utah,about 50 miles south of S.L.C

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't have the 3rd seat.I should have the spare wheel cover,I will look tonight.

Jason, I was wondering if you still have the wagon. I am looking for another one since my old boss sold mine from storage as i was stationed in Hawaii in the Army along with my 68 GTS Dart so let me know if you still have it because I am interested

Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back