• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger clock repair

No tools needed to remove the hands, just a bit of care.
ok so they are not held on with like epoxy or anything, basically press fit from what i gather? am i correct on that? when pulling the hands with care is there anything internally that can get damaged? do you know of anyone in the minneapolis mn area that has done it or wants to help. these clocks are very hard to come by and mine works and lights up, may be i should just leave it alone, i just wanted to clean the face up a bit and do not want to damage the hands by accident is all.

ok so they are not held on with like epoxy or anything, basically press fit from what i gather? am i correct on that? when pulling the hands with care is there anything internally that can get damaged? do you know of anyone in the minneapolis mn area that has done it or wants to help. these clocks are very hard to come by and mine works and lights up, may be i should just leave it alone, i just wanted to clean the face up a bit and do not want to damage the hands by accident is all.
On my 67 clock I was able to carefully/slowly pull off and push on.

On my 67 clock I was able to carefully/slowly pull off and push on.
ok thanks, i just want to be careful as it took a long time to find this clock, and it works great, i have repaired clocks before but never took the hands off.

Auto Transport Service
Back