• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger tail light lenses

Got mine from Ebay. Maybe some on there. If not try Dante's Mopar Parts. They have one for $549.99. 3 piece set. Includes gaskets, and correct Charger letters. Otherwise I don't now. Hope this helps

I took the plastic lenses to a plastics company to see if they could shave them off to fit the repro chrome bezels. He measured them and said they would have to take too much off and you'd end up with an elongated hole in the lenses. So, that puts me back into shaving the repro chrome bezels.

I worked on getting the new repro tail lights lenses to fit in their repro chrome bezels today. In order for them to fit flush and in the proper position, I had to grind / file down the bezels and the end of the repro lenses. Note: the old original tail light lenses fit perfectly into the new repro bezels. The reason the lenses don't fit is due to the fact that the ends of the repro lenses are too wide and the very end is not symmetrical.

Auto Transport Service
Back