• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Charger top exterior windshield moulding

696pack

Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
I need to buy one of these that is REALLY nice for my car. I have posted this in parts wanted but thought it a good idea to post in this specific forum as well.
Darryl Dayton
928-239-0017
[email protected]

I have some extra windshield moulding that came off a 67 Coronet 4 door. Are they the same? I'd only sell it as a set but I have 3 sets so I figure I can part with 1

I have some extra windshield moulding that came off a 67 Coronet 4 door. Are they the same? I'd only sell it as a set but I have 3 sets so I figure I can part with 1
Yep, Coronet and Belvedere, same trim on the windshield. Same windshield for that matter.

Check out the other post, we already talked about it (no sarcasm meant). The four doors and post cars had a taller windshield than the hard tops. The width is still uncertain, at least on regarding the top piece in question.

Auto Transport Service
Back