• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Coronet convertible full shell for parts or build

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i am selling the shell of this 66 coronet convertible. every bolt on part will be taken off
this will be the shell only with no suspension. we can easily load this on your trailer (have done it many times)
the shell has some definite great points like the cowl, rad support, windshield a-pillars and possibly the rear wheel well caps.
likely other parts good as well, but i know you are going to need a ton of work to get his car back on the road.

PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR FRAMERAIL PICS AND UNDERNEATH SHOTS ETC..THIS CAR IS VERY RUSTY..THIS IS FOR PARTS OR FOR A MASTER CRAFTSMAN WHO IS DOING A SPECIAL PROJECT..

THIS CAR WILL NOT BE ROADWORTHY WITHOOUT MAJOR FRAME WORK, BUT IT IS AN ORIGINAL B-BODY CONVERTIBLE

CAR HAS THE VIN BUT THERE IS NOT TITLE.

car is located in lorain ohio

if it does not sell in next couple of months or less it will be cut up for parts. i know it is worth more than 500 parted but I would like to keep it together and sell it whole.

price is 500 firm for the entire shell/body with no suspension and again no other bolt on parts at all

THE 273 + SUSPENSION + TOP + DASH + GRILLE + MORE ALL FOR SALE!!

THIS IS FOR THE BARE SHELL ONLY

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

Last edited:
It looks like the top frame is there? I'm interested if it's good.

sweet running motor and 904 trans have been pulled motor is complete carb to pan and i have a video of it running. 1500

car has been cut and i now have the full front windshield cowl and firewall for sale as a cut unit 450

also have the front core support 150

door jams are good and vert specific and i am going to be cutting them off.. 125 each

rear half of the car is currently available but will be cut soon as stated for the door jams and likely will try to save the rear wheel inner caps 300 WITH DOOR JAMES CUT

rear half 450 with door jams

If you don't answer does that mean you don't have them?

wiper arms and blades 150
rear door panels nice with pretty nice speakers below 700
will try to check on fender emblems

How much for the wheels of they are 14" and 66?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back