• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 4 door 58K original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

69chargerse

Local time
11:41 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale - my 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 model 4 door. 58,*** original miles. 318 poly, Pertronix Ignitor II and matching coil. Factory A/C but the compressor is seized. I will throw in a spare one. Absolutely no rust. This is the proverbial "old lady's car". I bought it from the nephew of the original owner, he inherited it. There are some dents and scratches throughout the car. (I'm also 50 years old and have dents and scratches lol). Clean interior, looks like the carpet was replaced. Beautiful trunk pans and extensions. Doors open and close nice, although the factory gaps aren't the greatest. Solid frame rails, inner fenders, floors, quarters and rockers. I replaced the trunk lid and tail light bezels with the same from a Deluxe (no trim). The original dented trunk lid comes with the car, along with 2 spare front fenders. Runs and drives excellent. It rides so much nicer than my '67 500. Car is located in King of Prussia, Pa. $4500 Thanks for looking.
Brian

005.JPG 011.JPG 014.JPG 021.JPG

This car will be at Chryslers at Carlisle unless it sell before then. PM me if you want to meet there and look at the car.

It had 58k and change when originally posted, just turned 59k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back