• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II all original 426 Hemi Dual Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
came close - still fielding questions but nobody has stepped up with cash yet

Still fielding questions from bay as we all know thetas usually the only way a high value car sells is connections from your posting: Very cool thing happened though I was actually contacted by the second owner of the car that I was never able to chase down during the research here is his email. He has sent me photos of him in high school as a junior with this as his daily driver.
dear sir,i owned this car in high school,i sold her to bob carlson,thk,you for keeping her pristene,maybe god will bless me with a big lotto ticket.lol,PS dont sell,ive been sad ever since,ray(cable)warren,yes i bought her from the sherrif in billings.

How cool is that - we had a really nice long conversation about his time in High School with this beast.

Beautiful car, I remember see that on American Icon, the Muscle Car.. Good luck with sale..

That particular car on "American Icon" is Bob Mazolinni's personal car.
(Bob Mazolinni Racing, Columbia Ave, Riverside CA)
He has owned in for almost 40 years.
It only has 2,800 miles on it.
I have seen it up close and personal and let me tell you, it's the lowest mileage HP2 car in the world.

These 66 and 67 Hemi B-bodies are below the RADAR in my opinion.
Not many made and cheaper at auction than that 69 Resto-Mod Camaro...

Bob Mazolinnis car may of also been on American Icon but this 66 Belvedere II Hemi car that I have owned for many years and that this post is referring to was also featured.

Attachments

• Belvedere II.jpg
    Belvedere II.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 183
Super-bee_ski; My applogies it just so happened that Bob Mazzolini and I talked today on a separate subject, his car was on the exact same show as my car where he has the 66 Post Belvedere I. He actually raced against my car back in the 70's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back