• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Plymouth Satellite 383ci 727TF 3:91 Sure Grip NOM or Trans Reno Nevada...19500.00 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well...It has now become time to part with my 66 Ply Sat. This has been a blast to build and restore as it took almost 8.5 years to get it where I now have it. And it still isn't quite finished. I have deliberated about this for quite some time now. Coming now to this conclusion because I just do not drive it anymore and want to take the proceeds form the sale to put into my home. This is a true Western car that I pulled out of Minden Nevada back in 2004. It is an original 318 4bbl with console shifter, bucket seats and all the trim. I installed a 1969 383HP and a 1971 727Tf re-built with a Cheetah Valve Body non-reverse manual shift pattern which along with the re-built 471 pumpkin with the 3:91 gears and a Sure Grip. New interior, front windshield, carpeting, re-chromed bezels front and rear, replaced lenses front and rear with NOS/OEM pieces. I installed a hidden custom stereo and blocked off the radio with a block off plate as I normally only listen to digital music through my phone. I still have the original which will be included.

Now for the areas of interest...The hinges will need either re-building...I have the parts...or replaced...I have replacements, the heater core needs to be replaced...I have the correct replacement...and the front door panels replaced with the new ones...old ones were re-furbished but I have new Legendary ones for it, and then the heater hose hooked back up from the H2O Pump Housing to the firewall. I have those already removed and they will be included. Other than that, this car runs and drives great!!! And that is just it in a nut shell...I just do not drive it anymore so it as sat covered up in my garage so it will need a bath and vacuuming of the carpet just because. It comes also with a custom set of front and rear floor mats plus numerous parts to many to list.

So if you want a car that is complete and operable without the costs associated to re-build/restore one then this one is a steal. I do not expect to get out of it what I put into it but want it to go to a good home and to someone that will enjoy it as much as I have.

Ant inquires and questions along with picture requests...I got a ton of them from start to where it is at now...by PM to start...cr8crshr/Bill/Tuck
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

DSCN0288.JPG

DSCN0289.JPG

DSCN0290.JPG

DSCN0291.JPG

DSCN0292.JPG

I'll add a few from the build! It also has all new wiring too. GLWS
P9220143.JPG
P9220144.JPG
P9220145.JPG
P9220146.JPG
P9220147.JPG
P9220166.JPG
P9220167.JPG
P9220168.JPG
P8280085.JPG

Hello, any issues with the car? What number from 1-10 with 10 being perfect {no such thing} would you say the paint is? Did you paint the lower rocker panel black? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back