• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Plymouth Satellite Convertable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks its the original WW1 paint color...
'

It would look cool sitting next to our 66 Coronet 500 convertible that is white with a navy interior. What color was the top?

Those red rear interior panels look mint. All of the convertible specific stuff is $$$. The next owner of this car will get a deal IMO.

'

It would look cool sitting next to our 66 Coronet 500 convertible that is white with a navy interior. What color was the top?

Those red rear interior panels look mint. All of the convertible specific stuff is $$$. The next owner of this car will get a deal IMO.

White top car....thought it would look cool with red top to match the guts...but it is a white top car......would be cool to have the Plymouth and the Dodge version living side by side...

more pics.

It got up into the 40s today so i took some pictures for you guys to think about... IMG_20140126_131811_541.jpgIMG_20140126_131833_548.jpgIMG_20140126_131859_835.jpg

Warm weather will be here before ya know it!!!

Still for sale....warm weather is just around the corner be prepared...

I'd say start raising the price back up starting Apr 1st in $500 increments

Hi, I am in the market for this car and came across your post. I want a big block but am willing to consider a car I can convert. My question is can I remove the poly 318 and mate a 360 crate motor to the trans? is it a 727 or the 904? also, do the pw and heater work? do you have the top boot?

thanks!

It has 727 in it....it will fit behind an l.a. motor. Yes PW work. I do not have the boot. Thanks

great car at an awesome price. Really wish the wife would let me have it.

Definitely interested in your car, unfortunately I won't have the cash for about 2 months. Maybe it will still be around but I doubt it. Great car.

Car is still for sale.....may not look like it around here but spring is coming!!!! I know it is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back