• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Satellite CONVERTIBLE rear arm rest panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racheldog

Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
At some point in time in my 1966 Convertible Satellite's lifetime, 4 inch round speakers were installed in the rear seat plastic walls by cutting a hole just above the armrest in the back seat, on both sides. I want to return the panels to original if possible. I have looked for a replacement panel, but have not found any manufactures of that specific piece. Doubt I will find a used pair to replace that panel, so I am looking for suggestions on new, used or repair of the two holes. Last choice is to put speakers back in the holes and call it a day, but will listen to any suggestions the forum may have.

Thanks!

I know someone who may have some nice used original pieces

At some point in time in my 1966 Convertible Satellite's lifetime, 4 inch round speakers were installed in the rear seat plastic walls by cutting a hole just above the armrest in the back seat, on both sides. I want to return the panels to original if possible. I have looked for a replacement panel, but have not found any manufactures of that specific piece. Doubt I will find a used pair to replace that panel, so I am looking for suggestions on new, used or repair of the two holes. Last choice is to put speakers back in the holes and call it a day, but will listen to any suggestions the forum may have.

Thanks!
Have you tried a parts wanted thread. If not, try it. You never know what you may find., You asked about new or used in your original post. That is a wanted thread except none of the sale rules were followed. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back