• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 seats

Are you looking for something original or newer?

seats 66 belvedere II

something same size i can get covers to match back seat?

Well, the 66-67 Belvedere II was available only with bench seats. The bucket seat models were the 66-67 Satellite and 67 GTX. But, the Satellite/GTX back seat wasn't shared with the Belvedere II. The back seat on the Satellite and GTX was formed to match up to a molded rear package shelf giving the rear seat the "appearance" of bucket seats. So, if you got the correct bucket seats for a 66-67 B-body Plymouth and then got a complete upholstery kit for that interior, the back seat covers wouldn't fit your back seat.
However, the 66-67 Coronet 500 and 67 Coronet RT bucket seat models didn't have that feature, and instead featured a back seat that was straight along the top edge like the back seat on your 66 Belvedere. So, the solution is to get the front bucket seats out of a 66 or 67 A body, or 66 or 67 B body Plymouth or Dodge, then get the 66-67 B body molded bucket seat foam and the complete upholstery kit for front and rear for a 66 or 67 Coronet 500. I would suggest the 67 Coronet 500/RT style seat covers with the vertical pleats since the horizontal rectangular pleats on the 66 Coronet 500 upholstery is styled to match the Coronet dashboard. I think the 67 Coronet 500 style upholstery would look right at home in your Belvedere.
With new foam and new upholstery, used front bucket seats could come from any bucket seat 66 or 67 A or B body including the Barracuda, Charger, 66 Valiant Signet , Dart GT, Coronet 500, Coronet RT, Satellite, or GTX. Make sure you get complete bucket seats with All the plastic and chrome trim and not just the molded plastic seat-back alone.

Auto Transport Service
Back