• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 ? air cleaner

moparon

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
greetings fellow members . im trying to help out one of our members -he wants dual snorkle air cleaner. i sent pics of three styles . the one he likes is 68 to 69 dual snorkle my concern is 4.5 in air horn opening. i bought intake -#2206000 - 6. 15. 65 carb -3256 -sa bae and air cleaner as assm. i ask him to take his time in purchasing because i needed to check with more knowledgeable forum members. please and thank you for your time and effort. His ride is a 68 charger big block correct engine for year
Moparon:book1:

If you sent pics they didn't make it.

67 ? dual air cleaner

If you sent pics they didn't make it.
hi meep meep i tried uploading photos -pics to big wife thinks see can set cam i sent (wife) photos to member in vancover canada to his e-mail and he got them . fairly new to compters i will get wife to retake pics and upload again or if you pm me wife can e-mail pics your way of air cleaners ,carb, intakes one intake casting #2206000 nodate code 2nd intake 2206000 date code 6/15/65.

moparon

uploading pics again i hope

heres pics of intakes left side 70 383 intake ,70 carb,71 or 72 air cleaner. middle 8.2.67. 440 intake and carb, 70 air cleaner. rh upper 1965 426 wedge intake. lower rh 426 ci wedge no date codeing at all top,bottom or sides both have same casting #s rh air cleaner is what stumps me air cleaner sites do not give air horn dia. air cleaner fits nice on 3256 sa 413ci carb can any one please identify. thanks to all for a /c sites have on favorites now. all other air cleaners will swap around but not this what is it ?

moparon thank ya all

Attachments

• one.JPG
    one.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 151
  • three.JPG
    three.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 137
Auto Transport Service
Back