• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Belevedere Trunk floor and rear seat floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970beep

Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have what is left of a 67 Belvedere convertible.
There is a nice spare tire well with good surrounding metal and the rear floors are nice.
Rockers are decent too. Have convertible cowl as well with windshield frame and a rough convertible top frame.
Anyone interested before I scrap?
Send me an offer, ask questions. I can get some pics too.
Thankls, John
Located SE Wisconsin not too far from Jefferson if anyone is headung that way for the show this weekend.

Here are pictures of what I have available. I also have a V8 k member that is not pictured. If anyone is interested let me know as soon as possible as i need to get rid of this in about two weeks so sell or scrap. I hate to scrap good sheet metal so if you need it shoot me an offer.
i will post pics as separate replies.
here is the convertible top frame, has rust out in front
001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg030.jpg029.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are pics of the spare tire well/trunk floor
005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are pics of the inner wheel wells and convertible floor brace area
011.jpg028.jpgView attachment 114193

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the rust free trunk lid gutter
031.jpg032.jpg033.jpg034.jpg035.jpg036.jpg037.jpg038.jpg039.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here are pics of the remaining portions - Cowl/window frame, one front inner fender, rockers, radiator support.
012.jpg013.jpg014.jpg015.jpg016.jpg017.jpg018.jpg019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg023.jpg024.jpg025.jpg026.jpg027.jpg

I will sell any of the pieces above or the whole thing. Whole carcass is $275. K Frame is $40. All other sections, make me an offer. I do not believe shipping would be available for most of these parts as they are either too big or too heavy.
Car was a 318 automatic 67 Plymouth convert.
Thanks, John

NEED THIS GONE ASAP
The person storing it for me wants it out by end of the week or sooner. I hate to see it go for scrap. $125 for the whole carcass.

Bump this up one last time before scrapping. If you see anything you want make me an offer. I hate to scrap good sheet metal but I have no where to store it.
Thanks, John

pm sent

K frame will ship easy enough with UPS or FedX. Just need to wrap it up good with card board and tape it up. You can ship large parts but it's not cheap anymore. The biggest problem is taking off welded on parts. Lots of time....

Driver taillight area sold, left and right trunk gutter sold.
GOES TO CRUSHER MONDAY MAY 13th!!!
Thanks guys.
K Frame still available and will not go to crusher
Probably will list in its own ad after Monday
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back