• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 belvedere? rear trim panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatersRus

Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey folks,im currently doing a cleanout on an old mopar guys place,and this came out of one of the sheds.
it Looks ?? like a repop because its so new?
please look at the pics and Correct me if im wrong.
i tried looking them up,found a coupla dinged up ones on ebay for close to 400.

i have no idea what to price this at,ill say 400 and let someone educate me @Jerry Hall ??
just looking for a fair deal to all.
please keep in mind,half of whatever it brings goes back to the new homeowners.

there appears to be more stuff in new long boxes and so forth up in the rafters,ill post that when we can get to them.
there were no cars or body parts nor drivetrains left when we got here.
there Is quite the rack of chiltons for various mopars if you want any of that.

shipping from 14560 and payment is paypal.
TYVM for looking,and i hope someone can use this piece.

100_0135.JPG

100_0136.JPG

100_0137.JPG

100_0138.JPG

100_0131.JPG

100_0130.JPG

The last I recall the Belvedere piece was not being reproduced. The Satellite/GTX piece is reproduced or was. I'm not sure that there is a pentastar or part number on them from the factory. I have a Belvedere piece stashed somewhere and I will try to look today. Personally I wouldn't give 400 for it, but if it's almost perfect then there is a buyer out there. There were three ways the trunk lids were done in 67.
1 No trim panel, just Plymouth letters
Belvedere I
2 Trim panel that you have
Belvedere II
3. GTX/Satellite panel, with different. paint schemes

hmm,the edit isnt working for me so please allow me to add the following.
this panel is for a 1967 Belvedere 2 car.

i am setting the price at 200 plus shipping,due to the advice of several people.
TY for your advice as well.

if you can use this,please lmk and well get her done.

20240205_153539.jpg
20240205_155348.jpg

I looked at the Belvedere II panel that I have and no part number or pentastar anywhere on it. Your piece could be NOS. What kind of box was it in? Does it have any evidence of ever being on a car, or any attaching hardware?

View attachment 1604311View attachment 1604312
I looked at the Belvedere II panel that I have and no part number or pentastar anywhere on it. Your piece could be NOS. What kind of box was it in? Does it have any evidence of ever being on a car, or any attaching hardware?
there is a part number on those 2 " cups " for the lightbulbs and lenses there,thats about it.
its deffo never been on a car,but i feel? like its newer than nos because of the roughness of the 2 circles and the cutout for the trunk key on the inside of the panel.
can you flip yours over and see how yours looks ?

im not sure which is why i ask yall :)

as far as location,this particular piece was inside the house inside a closet type tiny room just as you see it.
my brother somehow saw that,even tho i looked around esp after finding the charger remote control car.

there is more stuff there,and now ill be extra careful when we clean that closet out,in case any hardware or lenses are in there.
cant promise you anything,because the house is a 3 story complete mess/disaster zone.

there is a part number on those 2 " cups " for the lightbulbs and lenses there,thats about it.
its deffo never been on a car,but i feel? like its newer than nos because of the roughness of the 2 circles and the cutout for the trunk key on the inside of the panel.
can you flip yours over and see how yours looks ?

im not sure which is why i ask yall :)

as far as location,this particular piece was inside the house inside a closet type tiny room just as you see it.
my brother somehow saw that,even tho i looked around esp after finding the charger remote control car.

there is more stuff there,and now ill be extra careful when we clean that closet out,in case any hardware or lenses are in there.
cant promise you anything,because the house is a 3 story complete mess/disaster zone.
Actually the part numbers you found are for the backup light housings. The lens will have a different number if you find any. There should be 13 studs for attachment to the trunk that are also separate parts. The trunk lock bezel isn't on your part, and that's also a separate piece. This may account for the roughest of that cutout.

Pm sent

Update,we did our first day there today.
did not find Any other rear trim pieces,did find most of ? an 833 4 speed/tailshaft housing,mainshaft gears and shift forks and all but Not case.
No Case ?? and no shifter,altho i did find the shifter Mounting plates...odd.

also found some brand new repops ? road runner lower Rocker panels in the box.
found quite a bit of tech awards as he used to be a mechanic,and also an entire 2 shelf rack of Chiltons and so forth.
if you can use any of this,send me a message.

Thanks for checking. I guess at this point, all I’m interested in is the trunk panel. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back