• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Charger gold interior paint/seat trim

Just a spray can, or mixed paint?
This will sound like I'm bashing someone but the honest truth is I had so much trouble from one can of Herbs spray dye to the next that I really didn't want to repeat that experience, and their stuff isn't cheap. The vinyl dye from Kolor Korect is not cheap but I had a lot to paint, almost the entire interior and I hope to have this car for the rest of my life so may need to repaint 20yrs from now...It has to be reduced and shot so I found a decent gun kit on ebay cheap, and bought the pint of dye. Worked perfect even though I'd never used a gun before and am a retard. If the colors look like they vary, it's due to camera exposure. Also, as I'm sure you know, the reflective quality of metallic paint makes things look different from one angle to the next. They'll tell you how to prep the surface. I didn't paint the seat covers and they are not factory. I'll so those in the future.
Jaime helped me and is VERY thorough on the information to make sure it's the right match.
DSC_9548.jpg

DSC_9533.jpg
DSC_9546.jpg
DSC_9550.jpg

Herbs paint came today, and I put down a patch and am impressed with how close it is. I'll add some photos once the paint dries for a few days. From what I can tell.....its a spot on match to the seat backs and exterior color as well as door panel trim. The rears are just a tad more copper-y-gold....but I'll count that up to 50 plus years of funk.

Herbs paint came today, and I put down a patch and am impressed with how close it is. I'll add some photos once the paint dries for a few days. From what I can tell.....its a spot on match to the seat backs and exterior color as well as door panel trim. The rears are just a tad more copper-y-gold....but I'll count that up to 50 plus years of funk.
Awesome! Love to see it, that's what I'm looking for

Did it ship from AMS obsolete from GA? I got a tracking email from them, not from Herbs...

I ask because I got 1/2 a engine hoist delivered today, that I didn't order. Wondering if my card was stolen?? Don't see anything on the bank website tho

I used Pay Pal , and AMS was the sender

Did it ship from AMS obsolete from GA? I got a tracking email from them, not from Herbs...

I ask because I got 1/2 a engine hoist delivered today, that I didn't order. Wondering if my card was stolen?? Don't see anything on the bank website tho
Did it come with an invoice?

That is super weird
Operation normal for me, weird coincidences all the time, was thinking about a friend I hadn't talk to in 6 Months, and literally 5 seconds later, he's calling.

The universe is connected, just haven't figured out how yet..

Auto Transport Service
Back