• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Charger rear window molding clips

67chargerBB440

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
I have been looking around for rear molding clips for my 67 charger and could not find a vendor that makes them. I was then told that the clips are all different sizes on the back. Can anyone help me out by either telling me a vendor that does make the correct clips or the sizes of the clips so I can individually buy them? Thanks

Just remember to trim the clips along the bottom, the original clips are no longer available, If i recall uou need to trin 8 of the clips. Just use a pair os snips and shorten the curved end about an 1/8 of an inch. test fit your glass in the rear opening before you begin the install to make sure it lays flat. ...(ask me how I know) protect the edges of the glass.

Ron

Ron

Thanks for the help I found a set on the last day of the mopar nationals at Carlisle, Pa.

Auto Transport Service
Back