• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Charger side window

jwtdvm

Local time
2:45 AM
Reaction score
Still a little confused on my window situation--I keep going back and forth with whether I have the correct parts for this car or not. Should the side window have a 45 degree cut at the top leading edge??? I have a package of window glass wrapped up and labled for my car but the quarter windows in the package are obviously wrong (I actually have the correct quarter windows in my pile of stuff)--and the side glass in the package have a 45 degree or so angle to them at the top leading edge--as if you snipped the corner off of a square. Doesnt seem to jive with the vent window piece---all windows I have worked with are pretty much 90 degree at that point--maybe this wrapped up package of windows has nothing to do with my car--If not I am back in the market for side glass for a 1967 charger.

If your talking about the door glass it's the same as the rest of the B bodies that year. The 67 R/T we have has the notch in the glass, it seats in the rubber thing at the top of the vent frame. I don't have a Charger but my FSM is for both cars and I don't see any difference in door glass or vent windows, quarter glass is different.

Picture would be helpful.

Maybe thats what I am seeing--it looked like too large of a" piece" missing to hide in that angle at top of vent wing---I will mock them up and see if thats all it is---thanks for the reply---I tell you what this aint a Ford I am working on--EVERYTHING is different

66 and 67 front window glass are different.
66 is an angle, 67 is more curved.
Pics attached
66FrontWindow.jpg
67FrontWindow.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back