• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARGER1969

Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
i need some parts for my 67 charger i just bought. if anyone has parts, please let me know. mostlt chrome pieces. thanks. jeff

Which pieces you looking for???

There's a lot of chrome pieces on these cars....I should know...I have 2 66's

i will get a couple pics of the car up. i do have dial up internet and it is very slow. i need both chrome pieces on top of the front fenders. the c chrome around the headlights. the bottom chrome piece under the grille. the metal piece behind the bumper to the grille. i need both j trim above the taillights. the back window the pass side chrome piece. and the drivers side little trim piece by the rear window. hey, a383wing, if you own that daytona, i am very jealous! that is the car that i want most. it is the most awesomest car ever made. thanks, jeff

Hey Jeff, welcome. I have a decent set of fold down back seats in black that I don't need.
Let me know and I could email you some pics.
Detroit Matt

thanks, i don't need seats. all seats are intact, i just mostly need the chrome. i tryed loading up photos of my car, but no luck. will try some more.

I have a set of Chrome right and left C headlight bezels for a charger. They are brand new in the box. I bought them to put on my car and never got around to doing it. If you are interested, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back