• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet 440 $14,750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I should have been more clear on percent complete as that is the largest question. Here's what I planned:
- Install emblems. have them. all new
- Put a fuel gauge in car. sending unit in fuel cell. wire ran to dash. just need to hook it up. 0-90 ohm I think, came with the cell
- Put the power steering gear back in. guess I am spoiled with the new cars.
- Get the black redone in the trunk finish panel. found an NOS one with a dent in it on *bay and no letters and the guy wants $900.
- Get two tail lights that have the chrome rings in the center. super hard to find and expensive
- Find a really nice 67 bumper. the one on there is for a 66. yes, I have the wires ran to it and have the original reverse lights which are beautiful. Every time I find a 67 bumper the dang thing is $1300-$1500.
- Have new Mopar shackle bushings. These have a "squeak" every so often. Again must be me but I hate squeaks. Had a brand new 2007 Charger that had a squeak that the dealer could not get rid of sold the car 2 months later lol.
- New transmission speedo gear. The speed is off in the car due to the rear end.
- Thought about exhaust cut outs
- Thought about new 6.4 and manual. Have friend at deal that can swing a deal.
- Thought about Holley Sniper or putting my double pumper on there to see if any difference
- Put white steel wheels on it all around with pie tin wheels

What I was going for minus the trim. Like the look of the R/T better with the cleaner sides.

End.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back