• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 coronet 440 door panels

Gary Stavely

Local time
6:52 AM
Reaction score
Copper, has anyone been able to find a replacement? Classic industries has the seat covers but I can't find the panels anywhere...
Thx!

Dont know what level restoration your car is but I took my originals to a local upholstery shop and had them recover mine. Instead of the embossed stitching they actually sewed the seams in. They look really good and are almost an exact match. Cost me $300 for 2 doors and rear quarters.
Check Dantes they have 500 & RT panels

Last edited:
Legendary auto Interiors, or SMS will have them sir.

For the Coronet 67 440 model, no-one has them. A year ago I specifically asked Legendary - They said they would get back to me and they never did. I had to get dye from Kolor Korrect and spray my original door panels to match the new Legendary seat covers. I wish I could have purchased new panels for my car.

Last edited:
For the Coronet 67 440 model, no-one has them. A year ago I specifically asked Legendary - They said they would get back to me and they never did. I had to get dye from Kolor Korrect and spray my original door panels to match the new Legendary seat covers. I wish I could have purchased new panels for my car.
Thx! Yes the copper seems to be tough to find and not sure I will, I am almost tempted to change the color to black . I have to restore most of the interior and it sure would be nice to stay with the original colors...

Thx! Yes the copper seems to be tough to find and not sure I will, I am almost tempted to change the color to black . I have to restore most of the interior and it sure would be nice to stay with the original colors...

The simplest solution is to get all new RT panels, but i didn't want to do that. I don't know if they even make the rear door panels at all for the 67s.

Post pics!

Heres a couple photos trim is h4k.

20201019_132046.jpg 20201019_132015.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back