• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Coronet 500 R/T Tail Panel Trim & Tailights

Status
Not open for further replies.

knk-mopar-parts

Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rear Tail panel and tailights set, for 67 500 R/T. These are bice parts with minamal pitting. These are not perfect parts but are presentable. Some pitting and the chrome has a few areas that are weak, but are a lot better than most I have seen in awhile. I tried posting pictures of parts at different angles and areas. If there are any other pics you would like just shoot me a PM. Asking $600.00 plus shipping. forbbodies 048.jpgforbbodies 057.jpgforbbodies 056.jpgforbbodies 055.jpgforbbodies 054.jpgforbbodies 053.jpgforbbodies 043.jpgforbbodies 044.jpgforbbodies 052.jpgforbbodies 051.jpgforbbodies 050.jpgforbbodies 049.jpgforbbodies 046.jpgforbbodies 047.jpgforbbodies 045.jpgforbbodies 042.jpgforbbodies 058.jpg

Feel free to make reasonable offers. May trade for 69 Roadrunner parts....

Hi, Want them, can't afford to buy them all at once. I just got my VA disability rating up to 100% so I will be getting a boost in pay shortly but I don't have it yet. I still have a 67 727 small block tranny that is in running condition. Two sets of 440 tail lights, a 67 440 grille panel and headlight bezels, 67 500 headlight bezels, a black buddy armrest, a back piece for a 67 shift console,67 doorpanels and armrests,67 back seat, that's about it. Let me know if we can do a trade or if you will accept payments? Thanks, Randy.

Feel free to make reasonable offers. May trade for 69 Roadrunner parts....

Has the sale gone through. Still Interested in the finish panel. THANKS!

Kevin: What are you looking to get for the finish panel. I don't need the tail lights. Let me Know.

John

Ok Still have these....The center Panel $300.00, Tailights $100.00 each or buy it all for $450.00 and I will cover shipping in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Or trade for 340 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back