• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet Mr Norm project.

Siren

Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the site and to Mopar. Long story short I came across this car and I believe it to be worth saving. I love the look and hope the history holds true. Curious for some feedback. Suppose to be a Mr. Norm car so I am wondering if anyone can help confirm. I have a 66 4 door that came with but I am thinking of selling to find a 2 door donar. Have a couple pictures so far. Looking for some input. Any pointers. Just wanted to get this posted and start with that. Thanks. Brian

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Welcome to the forum! It would be a neat find if the Norm history can be confirmed!

Got to rotate the pictures my friend....

welcome from sunny california , neat ride , with or without the story its a great machine for building . why the deal about needing a two door donner . whats the special parts needed ? other then glass n too many doors , its very close .

Welcome to the madness . . . from another 67 body style fan . . . in NC . . .

Good luck with that...

Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal

Back