• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet Mr Norm project.

Siren

Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the site and to Mopar. Long story short I came across this car and I believe it to be worth saving. I love the look and hope the history holds true. Curious for some feedback. Suppose to be a Mr. Norm car so I am wondering if anyone can help confirm. I have a 66 4 door that came with but I am thinking of selling to find a 2 door donar. Have a couple pictures so far. Looking for some input. Any pointers. Just wanted to get this posted and start with that. Thanks. Brian

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I can't verify it with just pics but my feeling is save them all!

Welcome to the forum! It would be a neat find if the Norm history can be confirmed!

Got to rotate the pictures my friend....

welcome to FBBO I would save it looks doable to me

welcome from sunny california , neat ride , with or without the story its a great machine for building . why the deal about needing a two door donner . whats the special parts needed ? other then glass n too many doors , its very close .

Welcome to the madness . . . from another 67 body style fan . . . in NC . . .

Good luck with that...

Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back