• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Coronet R/T Grille Center Insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schober Motorsports

Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a 67 Coronet R/T Grille Center that makes it look like one whole grill. I know that someone used to make em a few years ago, but since then I haven't seen any of them around...

Anyone got one of these laying around? I'm located at 32439 and would love a quote for shipping with your price.

Thanks, Craig

fs_1967_Dodge_Coronet_R_T_Hardtop_Grille_Badge_Turbine_Bronze_Poly__2005_CEMA__DSCN5607.jpg

67 Coronet R/T Grille Blank

Hey guys, looking for a 67 Coronet R/T Grille Center that makes it look like one whole grill. I know that someone used to make em a few years ago, but since then I haven't seen any of them around...

Anyone got one of these laying around? I'm located at 32439 and would love a quote for shipping with your price.

Thanks, Craig

View attachment 217496
I have a 67 Dodge Coronet R/T Grille Blank for sale. Send PM and I will advise as to price and shipping.

Thanks Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back